We thank the Swedish Research Council, K & A Wallenberg Foundation, and the Swedish Energy Agency for financial support of this work.
Evolution of O2 in a Seven-Coordinate RuIV Dimer Complex with a [HOHOH]− Bridge: A Computational Study†
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 10, pages 1773–1777, March 1, 2010
How to Cite
Nyhlén, J., Duan, L., Åkermark, B., Sun, L. and Privalov, T. (2010), Evolution of O2 in a Seven-Coordinate RuIV Dimer Complex with a [HOHOH]− Bridge: A Computational Study. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 1773–1777. doi: 10.1002/anie.200906439
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2009
- Swedish Research Council
- K & A Wallenberg Foundation
- Swedish Energy Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!