This work was supported by an EPSRC First grant. J.B. acknowledges The Royal Society for a University Research Fellowship and a research grant. Simulations were carried out at the High Performance Computing Facilities “HECToR” (Edinburgh) and “Darwin” (University of Cambridge).
Insight into the Mechanism of the Ru2+–Ru3+ Electron Self-Exchange Reaction from Quantitative Rate Calculations†
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 21, pages 3631–3634, May 10, 2010
How to Cite
Oberhofer, H. and Blumberger, J. (2010), Insight into the Mechanism of the Ru2+–Ru3+ Electron Self-Exchange Reaction from Quantitative Rate Calculations. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 3631–3634. doi: 10.1002/anie.200906455
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2009
- The Royal Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!