This work was supported by Research Grant R-397-000-077-112 from the National University of Singapore (NUS). We thank Colin Sheppard and Lu Fa Ke of the Bioimaging Laboratory, NUS, for assistance and use of the confocal microscope. We are grateful for the comments raised by the anonymous referees that allowed us to improve this work.
Inwards Buildup of Concentric Polymer Layers: A Method for Biomolecule Encapsulation and Microcapsule Encoding†
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 30, pages 5189–5193, July 12, 2010
How to Cite
Bai, J., Beyer, S., Mak, W. C., Rajagopalan, R. and Trau, D. (2010), Inwards Buildup of Concentric Polymer Layers: A Method for Biomolecule Encapsulation and Microcapsule Encoding. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 5189–5193. doi: 10.1002/anie.200906498
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2009
- National University of Singapore. Grant Number: R-397-000-077-112
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!