This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant 20935001) and the Tianjin Natural Science Foundation (Grant 09JCYBJC03900).
Metal–Organic Framework MIL-101 for High-Resolution Gas-Chromatographic Separation of Xylene Isomers and Ethylbenzene†
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 8, pages 1477–1480, February 15, 2010
How to Cite
Gu, Z.-Y. and Yan, X.-P. (2010), Metal–Organic Framework MIL-101 for High-Resolution Gas-Chromatographic Separation of Xylene Isomers and Ethylbenzene. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 1477–1480. doi: 10.1002/anie.200906560
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20935001
- Tianjin Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 09JCYBJC03900
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!