The Herchel Smith fund is acknowledged for a research fellowship (T.F.). M.J.D. and D.G.R. acknowledge BBSRC for funding. Financial support provided by the Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung (BMBF) and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie (FCI) is acknowledged (I.H., R.E.D.). Prof. W. Jones, University of Cambridge, is acknowledged for helpful discussions.
Ion- and Liquid-Assisted Grinding: Improved Mechanochemical Synthesis of Metal–Organic Frameworks Reveals Salt Inclusion and Anion Templating†
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 712–715, January 18, 2010
How to Cite
Friščić, T., Reid, David G., Halasz, I., Stein, Robin S., Dinnebier, Robert E. and Duer, Melinda J. (2010), Ion- and Liquid-Assisted Grinding: Improved Mechanochemical Synthesis of Metal–Organic Frameworks Reveals Salt Inclusion and Anion Templating. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 712–715. doi: 10.1002/anie.200906583
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2009
- Herchel Smith fund
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung (BMBF)
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie (FCI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!