These authors contributed equally to the work.
Photochemical Fate: The First Step Determines Efficiency of H2 Formation with a Supramolecular Photocatalyst†
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 23, pages 3981–3984, May 25, 2010
How to Cite
Tschierlei, S., Karnahl, M., Presselt, M., Dietzek, B., Guthmuller, J., González, L., Schmitt, M., Rau, S. and Popp, J. (2010), Photochemical Fate: The First Step Determines Efficiency of H2 Formation with a Supramolecular Photocatalyst. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 3981–3984. doi: 10.1002/anie.200906595
Correspondence regarding the synthesis and catalysis should be addressed to Prof. Dr. Sven Rau and correspondence concerning the Raman spectra should be addressed to Prof. Dr. Jürgen Popp. This research was supported financially by the Thüringer Ministerium für Bildung, Wissenschaft und Kultur (grant no. B 514-09049). J.P. and B.D. acknowledge financial support from the FCI. S.R. and M.K. thank the DFG and the University of Jena. J.G. thanks the Carl-Zeiss Foundation.
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2009
- Thüringer Ministerium für Bildung, Wissenschaft und Kultur. Grant Number: B 514-09049
- University of Jena
- Carl-Zeiss Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!