We thank the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) and Merck Frosst for funding. We are grateful to Doug Hairsine for performing MS analyses. A.K. is the recipient of an OGS postgraduate scholarship. A special thanks to Dr. Jeffrey Manthorpe for helpful discussion and suggestions.
Total Synthesis of (+)-Isatisine A†
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 1133–1135, February 1, 2010
How to Cite
Karadeolian, A. and Kerr, Michael A. (2010), Total Synthesis of (+)-Isatisine A. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 1133–1135. doi: 10.1002/anie.200906632
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2009
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC)
- Merck Frosst
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!