This research was supported by the Helen and Martin Kimmel Center for Molecular Design and by the Minerva Foundation. The transmission electron microscopy studies were conducted at the Irving and Cherna Moskowitz Center for Nano and Bio-Nano Imaging at the Weizmann Institute of Science.
Molecular Structure–Function Relations of the Optical Properties and Dimensions of Gold Nanoparticle Assemblies†
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 7, pages 1218–1221, February 8, 2010
How to Cite
Kaminker, R., Lahav, M., Motiei, L., Vartanian, M., Popovitz-Biro, R., Iron, Mark A. and van der Boom, Milko E. (2010), Molecular Structure–Function Relations of the Optical Properties and Dimensions of Gold Nanoparticle Assemblies. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 1218–1221. doi: 10.1002/anie.200906636
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2009
- Helen and Martin Kimmel Center for Molecular Design
- Minerva Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!