We thank Masao Ishii (Institute of Multidisciplinary Research for Advanced Materials, Tohoku University) for the scanning electron microscopy measurements. We acknowledge Dr. Haruo Aikawa (Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Tohoku University) for the helpful discussions. This work was financially supported by the Japan Society for Promotion of Science (JSPS).
Two-Component Gel Formation by Pseudoenantiomeric Ethynylhelicene Oligomers†
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 11, pages 1995–1999, March 8, 2010
How to Cite
Amemiya, R., Mizutani, M. and Yamaguchi, M. (2010), Two-Component Gel Formation by Pseudoenantiomeric Ethynylhelicene Oligomers. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 1995–1999. doi: 10.1002/anie.200906693
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2009
- Japan Society for Promotion of Science (JSPS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!