This work was financially supported by the Chinese Academy of Sciences, the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20977073), the Outstanding Youth Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province (JQ200814), and the Taishan Scholar Program of Shandong Province.
Potentiometric Sensing of Neutral Species Based on a Uniform-Sized Molecularly Imprinted Polymer as a Receptor†
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 14, pages 2556–2559, March 29, 2010
How to Cite
Liang, R.-N., Song, D.-A., Zhang, R.-M. and Qin, W. (2010), Potentiometric Sensing of Neutral Species Based on a Uniform-Sized Molecularly Imprinted Polymer as a Receptor. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 2556–2559. doi: 10.1002/anie.200906720
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2009
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20977073
- Outstanding Youth Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province. Grant Number: JQ200814
- Taishan Scholar Program of Shandong Province
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.