The authors would like to thank Ursula Cornelissen, Bastian Dietl, Kathrin Gerwien, Joachim Gripp, Jannes Ophey, Enrique Quiroga, Monika Schneeweiß, Christian Stoltenberg, and Adam Wutkowski (all CAU Kiel) for experimental support. M.M.N. thanks the Ministry of Science and the National Elite Foundation of Iran for a travel grant. This work was financed by the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie (Liebig fellowship for P.K.).
Calcium Manganese(III) Oxides (CaMn2O4⋅x H2O) as Biomimetic Oxygen-Evolving Catalysts†
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 12, pages 2233–2237, March 15, 2010
How to Cite
Najafpour, M., Ehrenberg, T., Wiechen, M. and Kurz, P. (2010), Calcium Manganese(III) Oxides (CaMn2O4⋅x H2O) as Biomimetic Oxygen-Evolving Catalysts. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 2233–2237. doi: 10.1002/anie.200906745
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2009
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!