This work was supported financially by MCYT of Spain (projects CTQ2006-05367/BQU and CTQ2009-08464/BQU to M.C.), by the U.S. NIH (grant GM38767 to L.Q.), and by the Italian MIUR (Prin project to L.L.). I.G.B and A.C. thank MICINN for PhD grants. M.T.-S. thanks the CSIC for the JAE-DOC contract. We thank STR-UdG for technical support. M.C. also thanks the Generalitat Catalunya for an ICREA-Academia award and for project 2009 SGR-637.
O2 Activation and Selective Phenolate ortho Hydroxylation by an Unsymmetric Dicopper μ-η1:η1-Peroxido Complex†
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 13, pages 2406–2409, March 22, 2010
How to Cite
Garcia-Bosch, I., Company, A., Frisch, Jonathan R., Torrent-Sucarrat, M., Cardellach, M., Gamba, I., Güell, M., Casella, L., Que, L., Ribas, X., Luis, Josep M. and Costas, M. (2010), O2 Activation and Selective Phenolate ortho Hydroxylation by an Unsymmetric Dicopper μ-η1:η1-Peroxido Complex. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 2406–2409. doi: 10.1002/anie.200906749
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2009
- MCYT of Spain. Grant Numbers: CTQ2006-05367/BQU, CTQ2009-08464/BQU
- U.S. NIH. Grant Number: GM38767
- Italian MIUR
- Generalitat Catalunya. Grant Number: 2009 SGR-637
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!