We are grateful to the Skaggs Institute and the National Institutes of Health (GM 27932) for financial support. A fellowship for F.D. was generously provided by The French Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Egide, Programme Lavoisier).
The Ouroborand: A Cavitand with a Coordination-Driven Switching Device†
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 18, pages 3189–3191, April 19, 2010
How to Cite
Durola, F. and Rebek, J. (2010), The Ouroborand: A Cavitand with a Coordination-Driven Switching Device. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 3189–3191. doi: 10.1002/anie.200906753
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2009
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM 27932
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!