This work has been supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (S) (19105002) from the MEXT (Japan).
Chiral Tetrafluorobenzobarrelene Ligands for the Rhodium-Catalyzed Asymmetric Cycloisomerization of Oxygen- and Nitrogen-Bridged 1,6-Enynes†
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 9, pages 1638–1641, February 22, 2010
How to Cite
Nishimura, T., Kawamoto, T., Nagaosa, M., Kumamoto, H. and Hayashi, T. (2010), Chiral Tetrafluorobenzobarrelene Ligands for the Rhodium-Catalyzed Asymmetric Cycloisomerization of Oxygen- and Nitrogen-Bridged 1,6-Enynes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 1638–1641. doi: 10.1002/anie.200906792
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2009
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 19105002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!