Double-Layered Photoanodes from Variable-Size Anatase TiO2 Nanospindles: A Candidate for High-Efficiency Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Article first published online: 7 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 21, pages 3675–3679, May 10, 2010
How to Cite
Qiu, Y., Chen, W. and Yang, S. (2010), Double-Layered Photoanodes from Variable-Size Anatase TiO2 Nanospindles: A Candidate for High-Efficiency Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 3675–3679. doi: 10.1002/anie.200906933
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!