We gratefully acknowledge the participation of the CTCI Foundation, Taiwan, in the establishment of the in situ electron microscopy facility at Haldor Topsøe A/S and the Catalysis for Sustainable Energy Initiative, Technical University of Denmark.
Substrate Size-Selective Catalysis with Zeolite-Encapsulated Gold Nanoparticles†
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 20, pages 3504–3507, May 3, 2010
How to Cite
Laursen, Anders B., Højholt, Karen T., Lundegaard, Lars F., Simonsen, Søren B., Helveg, S., Schüth, F., Paul, M., Grunwaldt, J.-D., Kegnæs, S., Christensen, Claus H. and Egeblad, K. (2010), Substrate Size-Selective Catalysis with Zeolite-Encapsulated Gold Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 3504–3507. doi: 10.1002/anie.200906977
- Issue online: 28 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2009
- CTCI Foundation, Taiwan
- Catalysis for Sustainable Energy Initiative, Technical University of Denmark
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!