This study was supported by the Office of Naval Research (N000140910137). PLGA=poly(lactic-co-glycolic acid).
Nanoparticles for Drug Delivery Prepared from Amphiphilic PLGA Zwitterionic Block Copolymers with Sharp Contrast in Polarity between Two Blocks†
Article first published online: 15 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 22, pages 3771–3776, May 17, 2010
How to Cite
Cao, Z., Yu, Q., Xue, H., Cheng, G. and Jiang, S. (2010), Nanoparticles for Drug Delivery Prepared from Amphiphilic PLGA Zwitterionic Block Copolymers with Sharp Contrast in Polarity between Two Blocks. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 3771–3776. doi: 10.1002/anie.200907079
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2009
- Office of Naval Research. Grant Number: N000140910137
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!