We thank Prof. James W. Emsley for very helpful discussions.
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Using a Spatial Frequency Encoding: Application to J-Edited Spectroscopy along the Sample†
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 20, pages 3481–3484, May 3, 2010
How to Cite
Giraud, N., Béguin, L., Courtieu, J. and Merlet, D. (2010), Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Using a Spatial Frequency Encoding: Application to J-Edited Spectroscopy along the Sample. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 3481–3484. doi: 10.1002/anie.200907103
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!