We thank F. Hoffmann–La Roche AG for support of this research. J.A.B. is grateful to Novartis and the Roche Research Foundation for graduate fellowship support. This research was supported by a grant from ETH-Z (0-20449-07). Dr. Sven Hobbie (University of Zurich) is acknowledged for measuring the MIC values.
Synthesis of Azaspirocycles and their Evaluation in Drug Discovery†
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 20, pages 3524–3527, May 3, 2010
How to Cite
Burkhard, Johannes A., Wagner, B., Fischer, H., Schuler, F., Müller, K. and Carreira, Erick M. (2010), Synthesis of Azaspirocycles and their Evaluation in Drug Discovery. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 3524–3527. doi: 10.1002/anie.200907108
- Issue online: 28 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2009
- ETH-Z. Grant Number: 0-20449-07
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!