These authors contributed equally.
A Tumor-Acidity-Activated Charge-Conversional Nanogel as an Intelligent Vehicle for Promoted Tumoral-Cell Uptake and Drug Delivery†
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 21, pages 3621–3626, May 10, 2010
How to Cite
Du, J.-Z., Sun, T.-M., Song, W.-J., Wu, J. and Wang, J. (2010), A Tumor-Acidity-Activated Charge-Conversional Nanogel as an Intelligent Vehicle for Promoted Tumoral-Cell Uptake and Drug Delivery. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 3621–3626. doi: 10.1002/anie.200907210
This research was supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program 2010CB934000, 2009CB930300), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20974105, 50733003), and the Key Laboratory of Macromolecular Synthesis and Functionalization of the Ministry of Education, Zhejiang University (2009MSF01).
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2009
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2010CB934000, 2009CB930300
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20974105, 50733003
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 2009MSF01
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!