Support by BASF SE and by the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie is gratefully acknowledged. The authors thank D. Müller for providing 13C-labeled triazolylidene.
Aldehyde Umpolung by N-Heterocyclic Carbenes: NMR Characterization of the Breslow Intermediate in its Keto Form, and a Spiro-Dioxolane as the Resting State of the Catalytic System†
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 39, pages 7120–7124, September 17, 2010
How to Cite
Berkessel, A., Elfert, S., Etzenbach-Effers, K. and Teles, J. H. (2010), Aldehyde Umpolung by N-Heterocyclic Carbenes: NMR Characterization of the Breslow Intermediate in its Keto Form, and a Spiro-Dioxolane as the Resting State of the Catalytic System. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 7120–7124. doi: 10.1002/anie.200907275
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2009
- BASF SE
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!