We thank Long Wang for TEM characterization and Dr. Chen Li for valuable discussions. This research was supported financially by the Max Plank Society through the program ENERCHEM, the German Science Foundation (Korean-German IRTG), and the DFG Priority Program SPP 1355.
Nitrogen-Doped Ordered Mesoporous Graphitic Arrays with High Electrocatalytic Activity for Oxygen Reduction†
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 14, pages 2565–2569, March 29, 2010
How to Cite
Liu, R., Wu, D., Feng, X. and Müllen, K. (2010), Nitrogen-Doped Ordered Mesoporous Graphitic Arrays with High Electrocatalytic Activity for Oxygen Reduction. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 2565–2569. doi: 10.1002/anie.200907289
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 DEC 2009
- Max Plank Society
- German Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!