MIUR-PRIN-2007 project “Microscopic features of chemical reactivity”, CNR-INSTM PROMO and CARIPARO Foundation within the project “Multi-layer optical devices based on inorganic and hybrid materials by innovative synthetic strategies” assisted financially the work.
“Hot” Surface Activation of Molecular Complexes: Insight from Modeling Studies†
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 11, pages 1944–1948, March 8, 2010
How to Cite
Fois, E., Tabacchi, G., Barreca, D., Gasparotto, A. and Tondello, E. (2010), “Hot” Surface Activation of Molecular Complexes: Insight from Modeling Studies. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 1944–1948. doi: 10.1002/anie.200907312
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2009
- CNR-INSTM PROMO
- CARIPARO Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!