We thank G. Auner for the use of the Raman microscope. This work was supported by NSF (DMR-0094273 and DMR-0701161) and the Donors of the Petroleum Research Fund, administered by the American Chemical Society. The electron microscopy work was performed on a JEOL 2010 purchased under NSF grant DMR-0216084.
Reversible Gelation of II–VI Nanocrystals: The Nature of Interparticle Bonding and the Origin of Nanocrystal Photochemical Instability†
Article first published online: 9 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 21, pages 3661–3665, May 10, 2010
How to Cite
Pala, Irina R., Arachchige, Indika U., Georgiev, Daniel G. and Brock, Stephanie L. (2010), Reversible Gelation of II–VI Nanocrystals: The Nature of Interparticle Bonding and the Origin of Nanocrystal Photochemical Instability. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 3661–3665. doi: 10.1002/anie.201000034
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2010
- NSF. Grant Numbers: DMR-0094273, DMR-0701161
- American Chemical Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!