The background of the frontispiece is one of the masterpieces of Giuseppe Arcimboldo (Italian painter, 1527–1593) which shows a portrait of Rudolf II (Holy Roman Emperor, House of Habsburg) as Vertumnus (roman god of seasons, plant growth, garden, and fruit trees) made entirely of fruits, vegetables, and flowers.
Plant Polyphenols: Chemical Properties, Biological Activities, and Synthesis†
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 586–621, January 17, 2011
How to Cite
Quideau, S., Deffieux, D., Douat-Casassus, C. and Pouységu, L. (2011), Plant Polyphenols: Chemical Properties, Biological Activities, and Synthesis. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 586–621. doi: 10.1002/anie.201000044
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2010
- Conseil Interprofessionnel du Vin de Bordeaux
- Conseil Régional d′Aquitaine
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche
- Pôle de Compétitivité Prod′Innov
- Ligue Contre le Cancer
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
- Ministère de la Recherche
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!