We gratefully acknowledge the support of this work by the University of California and from a Henry and Camille Dreyfus Foundation New Faculty Award to N.C.G. We wish to thank Mahealani R. Bautista and Lila K. Habib for their technical assistance, and Norm Olson for his generous assistance. We acknowledge use of the UCSD Cryo-Electron Microscopy Facility, which is supported in part by NIH grant 1S10 RR020016, a gift from the Agouron Institute, UCSD funds provided to Dr. Timothy S. Baker, the Nano-3 facilities at UCSD for use of their AFM instrument, the National Center for Microscopy and Imaging Research at San Diego supported by NIH, and the support of the National Science Foundation under CHE-0741968.
Programmable Shape-Shifting Micelles†
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 30, pages 5076–5080, July 12, 2010
How to Cite
Chien, M.-P., Rush, Anthony M., Thompson, Matthew P. and Gianneschi, Nathan C. (2010), Programmable Shape-Shifting Micelles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 5076–5080. doi: 10.1002/anie.201000265
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2010
- University of California
- Henry and Camille Dreyfus Foundation
- NIH. Grant Number: 1S10 RR020016
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0741968
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!