These authors contributed equally to this paper.
DNA-Templated Synthesis of Trimethine Cyanine Dyes: A Versatile Fluorogenic Reaction for Sensing G-Quadruplex Formation†
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 15, pages 2738–2742, April 1, 2010
How to Cite
Meguellati, K., Koripelly, G. and Ladame, S. (2010), DNA-Templated Synthesis of Trimethine Cyanine Dyes: A Versatile Fluorogenic Reaction for Sensing G-Quadruplex Formation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 2738–2742. doi: 10.1002/anie.201000291
S.L. thanks the International Centre for Frontier Research in Chemistry (icFRC) for financial support.
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2010
- International Centre for Frontier Research in Chemistry (icFRC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!