We thank Prof. Stefan Hörtensteiner (University of Zürich) and Prof. Nicholas J. Turro (Columbia University) for helpful discussions. This work was supported by the Austrian National Science Foundation (FWF, Project no. 19596).
Hypermodified Fluorescent Chlorophyll Catabolites: Source of Blue Luminescence in Senescent Leaves†
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 30, pages 5174–5177, July 12, 2010
How to Cite
Banala, S., Moser, S., Müller, T., Kreutz, C., Holzinger, A., Lütz, C. and Kräutler, B. (2010), Hypermodified Fluorescent Chlorophyll Catabolites: Source of Blue Luminescence in Senescent Leaves. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 5174–5177. doi: 10.1002/anie.201000294
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2010
- Austrian National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 19596
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!