This work was supported by a grant-in-aid for creative scientific research from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (17GS0420), and in part by a grant-in-aid for scientific research from the Ministry of Education, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan (20380069). We thank Tokai University for their support with a grant-in-aid for high technology research. We also thank Prof. Hiromichi Nagasawa and Shinji Nagata of Tokyo University for sequence analysis and Tsuyoshi Ohira of Kanagawa University for providing Glu-C. Xaa=any amino acid.
The Mercaptomethyl Group Facilitates an Efficient One-Pot Ligation at Xaa-Ser/Thr for (Glyco)peptide Synthesis†
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 31, pages 5318–5321, July 19, 2010
How to Cite
Hojo, H., Ozawa, C., Katayama, H., Ueki, A., Nakahara, Y. and Nakahara, Y. (2010), The Mercaptomethyl Group Facilitates an Efficient One-Pot Ligation at Xaa-Ser/Thr for (Glyco)peptide Synthesis. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 5318–5321. doi: 10.1002/anie.201000384
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2010
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 17GS0420
- Ministry of Education, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: 20380069
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!