This research was supported financially (in part) by the Council for Chemical Sciences of The Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO-CW, F.L.v.D.) and the National Cancer Institute of the US National Institutes of Health (Grant No. RO1 CA88986, G.-J.B.).
Protein Modification by Strain-Promoted Alkyne–Nitrone Cycloaddition†
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 17, pages 3065–3068, April 12, 2010
How to Cite
Ning, X., Temming, Rinske P., Dommerholt, J., Guo, J., Ania, Daniel B., Debets, Marjoke F., Wolfert, Margreet A., Boons, G.-J. and van Delft, Floris L. (2010), Protein Modification by Strain-Promoted Alkyne–Nitrone Cycloaddition. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 3065–3068. doi: 10.1002/anie.201000408
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2010
- Council for Chemical Sciences of The Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: RO1 CA88986
- 3aJ. Org. Chem. 2002, 41, 2596–2599;, , ,
- 14For example, isoxazoline 5 f was recovered unchanged after 24 h at 60 °C in CHCl3 or after being stirred at pH 3 or pH 9 in a THF/water mixture.
- 16We accurately redetermined a rate constant of 0.12 M−1 s−1 for the reaction of 2 with benzyl azide.
- 19Science of Synthesis, Vol. 27 (Ed.: A. Padwa), Thieme, Stuttgart, 2004, pp. 511–580.in