This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, the Jürgen Knop-Stiftung, and the Chinesisch-Deutsches Zentrum für Wissenschaftsförderung, Beijing, program number GZ561. Toll-like receptors are receptors that resemble the protein coded by the Toll gene; they are also known as pattern recognition receptors.
Fully Synthetic Vaccines Consisting of Tumor-Associated MUC1 Glycopeptides and a Lipopeptide Ligand of the Toll-like Receptor 2†
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 21, pages 3688–3692, May 10, 2010
How to Cite
Kaiser, A., Gaidzik, N., Becker, T., Menge, C., Groh, K., Cai, H., Li, Y.-M., Gerlitzki, B., Schmitt, E. and Kunz, H. (2010), Fully Synthetic Vaccines Consisting of Tumor-Associated MUC1 Glycopeptides and a Lipopeptide Ligand of the Toll-like Receptor 2. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 3688–3692. doi: 10.1002/anie.201000462
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Jürgen Knop-Stiftung
- Chinesisch-Deutsches Zentrum für Wissenschaftsförderung, Beijing
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!