We thank Prof. C. N. R. Rao for his valuable suggestions, and support throughout this work. We thank JNCASR and Department of Science and Technology, Government of India for financial support. We thank Prof. G. U. Kulkarni for Veeco-lab and FE-SEM facilities. We acknowledge Selvi (FE-SEM), Basavaraj (AFM), and Usha (TEM) for microscopic measurements. K.V.R. and K.J. thank the CSIR for research fellowships.
Supramolecular Hydrogels and High-Aspect-Ratio Nanofibers through Charge-Transfer-Induced Alternate Coassembly†
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 25, pages 4218–4222, June 7, 2010
How to Cite
Rao, K. Venkata., Jayaramulu, K., Maji, T. and George, Subi J. (2010), Supramolecular Hydrogels and High-Aspect-Ratio Nanofibers through Charge-Transfer-Induced Alternate Coassembly. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 4218–4222. doi: 10.1002/anie.201000527
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2010
- Department of Science and Technology
- Government of India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!