Financial support from the Spanish MICINN (CTQ2007-62814 and Consolider-Ingenio 2010 CSD2007-00006) and from the Junta de Andalucía (FQM672, FEDER Support) is gratefully acknowledged. A.P. thanks the Portuguese FCT for research grant SFRH/BD/28240/2006-POPH/FSE. V.S. thanks the CONACYT for grants 025424 and 84453. The use of computational facilities of the Centro Informático Científico de Andalucía (CICA) and the Centro de Supercomputación de Galicia (CESGA) is also appreciated.
Metallacyclic Pyridylidene Structures from Reactions of Terminal Pyridylidenes with Alkenes and Acetylene†
Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 20, pages 3496–3499, May 3, 2010
How to Cite
Álvarez, E., Hernández, Yohar A., López-Serrano, J., Maya, C., Paneque, M., Petronilho, A., Poveda, Manuel L., Salazar, V., Vattier, F. and Carmona, E. (2010), Metallacyclic Pyridylidene Structures from Reactions of Terminal Pyridylidenes with Alkenes and Acetylene. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 3496–3499. doi: 10.1002/anie.201000608
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2010
- Spanish MICINN. Grant Numbers: CTQ2007-62814, CSD2007-00006
- Junta de Andalucía. Grant Number: FQM672
- Portuguese FCT. Grant Number: SFRH/BD/28240/2006-POPH/FSE
- CONACYT. Grant Numbers: 025424, 84453
- Centro Informático Científico de Andalucía (CICA)
- Centro de Supercomputación de Galicia (CESGA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!