A.V. and L.P. gratefully acknowledge Fondazione Cariplo for financial support. A portion of this research, at Oak Ridge National Laboratory’s Center for Nanophase Materials Sciences (STEM), was sponsored by the Scientific User Facilities Division, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, U.S. Department of Energy and by the Division of Materials Sciences and Engineering, U.S. Department of Energy under contract with UT-Battelle, LLC (G.M.V.).
Selective Oxidation of Glycerol under Acidic Conditions Using Gold Catalysts†
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 26, pages 4499–4502, June 14, 2010
How to Cite
Villa, A., Veith, Gabriel M. and Prati, L. (2010), Selective Oxidation of Glycerol under Acidic Conditions Using Gold Catalysts. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 4499–4502. doi: 10.1002/anie.201000762
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2010
- Fondazione Cariplo
- Scientific User Facilities Division, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, U.S. Department of Energy
- Division of Materials Sciences and Engineering, U.S. Department of Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!