This work was supported by the NSFC, the Beijing Natural Science Foundation, the Foundation for Authors of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertations of P. R. China, the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in Universities and the 973 Program (2009CB939802). The authors thank Prof. E. Q. Chen at Chemistry College of Peking University for SAXS testing.
Cerium Vanadate Nanorod Arrays from Ionic Chelator-Mediated Self-Assembly†
Article first published online: 6 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 20, pages 3492–3495, May 3, 2010
How to Cite
Liu, J., Wang, L., Sun, X. and Zhu, X. (2010), Cerium Vanadate Nanorod Arrays from Ionic Chelator-Mediated Self-Assembly. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 3492–3495. doi: 10.1002/anie.201000783
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2010
- Beijing Natural Science Foundation
- Foundation for Authors of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertations of P. R. China
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in Universities
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2009CB939802
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.