This research was supported by the Helen and Martin Kimmel Center for Molecular Design, the Yeda-Sela Center for Basic Research, and the Israel Science Foundation (ISF). J.C. thanks the FP7 program for a Marie Curie Fellowship.
Electrically Addressable Multistate Volatile Memory with Flip-Flop and Flip-Flap-Flop Logic Circuits on a Solid Support†
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 28, pages 4780–4783, June 28, 2010
How to Cite
de Ruiter, G., Motiei, L., Choudhury, J., Oded, N. and van der Boom, Milko E. (2010), Electrically Addressable Multistate Volatile Memory with Flip-Flop and Flip-Flap-Flop Logic Circuits on a Solid Support. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 4780–4783. doi: 10.1002/anie.201000785
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2010
- Helen and Martin Kimmel Center for Molecular Design
- Yeda-Sela Center for Basic Research
- Israel Science Foundation (ISF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!