We thank the Croucher Foundation, Pembroke College, and EPSRC for financial support, and Dr. Ana Belenguer for maintaining the HPLC laboratory.
A Water Soluble Donor–Acceptor Catenane that Can Switch between a Coplanar and a Gemini-Sign Conformation†
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 31, pages 5331–5334, July 19, 2010
How to Cite
Au-Yeung, H., Pantoş, G. Dan. and Sanders, Jeremy K. M. (2010), A Water Soluble Donor–Acceptor Catenane that Can Switch between a Coplanar and a Gemini-Sign Conformation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 5331–5334. doi: 10.1002/anie.201000807
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2010
- Croucher Foundation
- Pembroke College
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!