This work was funded by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) through the cluster “Nanosystems Initiative Munich”(NIM), SFB 486, and SFB 749. We thank Bastian Rühle for the 3D artwork, Markus Döblinger for TEM measurements, and Tina Reuther for nitrogen sorption measurements.
A Programmable DNA-Based Molecular Valve for Colloidal Mesoporous Silica†
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 28, pages 4734–4737, June 28, 2010
How to Cite
Schlossbauer, A., Warncke, S., Gramlich, Philipp M. E., Kecht, J., Manetto, A., Carell, T. and Bein, T. (2010), A Programmable DNA-Based Molecular Valve for Colloidal Mesoporous Silica. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 4734–4737. doi: 10.1002/anie.201000827
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!