This work was made possible by a grant from the NIH. L.C. was supported by a Susan G. Komen for the Cure Postdoctoral Fellowship. S.-T.Y. was a visiting student from Peking University, Beijing, China (the group of Prof. Haifang Wang and Prof. Yuanfang Liu). K.W.S. and M.A.B. were research participants supported by Palmetto Academy, an education-training program managed by the South Carolina Space Grant Consortium.
Bandgap-Like Strong Fluorescence in Functionalized Carbon Nanoparticles†
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 31, pages 5310–5314, July 19, 2010
How to Cite
Wang, X., Cao, L., Yang, S.-T., Lu, F., Meziani, Mohammed J., Tian, L., Sun, Katherine W., Bloodgood, Mathew A. and Sun, Y.-P. (2010), Bandgap-Like Strong Fluorescence in Functionalized Carbon Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 5310–5314. doi: 10.1002/anie.201000982
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!