We thank Simon Mitternacht for helpful discussions regarding the peptide model and C. Dammann for peptide synthesis and purification. M.B. thanks the DFG (German Science Foundation) and the Wenner-Gren Foundation (Sweden) for research fellowships, and the German–Israeli “Umbrella” program for support. M.B., A.I., and W.J. are grateful for support by the German–Swedish DAAD–STINT Personnel Exchange Programme. This work is also partially funded by the DFG under Grant No. JA 483/24-1/2/3, the Leipzig Graduate School of Excellence “BuildMoNa”, TR 67A4, and the German–French DFH-UFA PhD College under Grant No. CDFA-02-07. Supercomputer time at the John von Neumann Institute for Computing (NIC), Forschungszentrum Jülich, is acknowledged (Grant Nos. hlz11, jiff39, and jiff43).
Microscopic Mechanism of Specific Peptide Adhesion to Semiconductor Substrates†
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 49, pages 9530–9533, December 3, 2010
How to Cite
Bachmann, M., Goede, K., Beck-Sickinger, A. G., Grundmann, M., Irbäck, A. and Janke, W. (2010), Microscopic Mechanism of Specific Peptide Adhesion to Semiconductor Substrates . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 9530–9533. doi: 10.1002/anie.201000984
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2010
- Wenner-Gren Foundation
- DFG. Grant Number: JA 483/24-1/2/3
- Leipzig Graduate School of Excellence “BuildMoNa”. Grant Number: TR 67A4
- German–French DFH-UFA PhD College. Grant Number: CDFA-02-07
- Forschungszentrum Jülich. Grant Numbers: hlz11, jiff39, jiff43
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!