These authors contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 28, pages 4771–4774, June 28, 2010
How to Cite
Cheng, C.-M., Martinez, Andres W., Gong, J., Mace, Charles R., Phillips, Scott T., Carrilho, E., Mirica, Katherine A. and Whitesides, George M. (2010), Paper-Based ELISA. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 4771–4774. doi: 10.1002/anie.201001005
This work was funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation under award number 51308, by the Micro-Nano Fluidics Fundamentals Focus Center (MF3) at the University of California, Irvine, and by a visiting scholar fellowship from the Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo-FAPESP, Brazil (E.C.).
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2010
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Grant Number: 51308
- Micro-Nano Fluidics Fundamentals Focus Center (MF3)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo-FAPESP
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!