These authors contributed equally to this work.
An Isoreticular Series of Metal–Organic Frameworks with Dendritic Hexacarboxylate Ligands and Exceptionally High Gas-Uptake Capacity†
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 31, pages 5357–5361, July 19, 2010
How to Cite
Yuan, D., Zhao, D., Sun, D. and Zhou, H.-C. (2010), An Isoreticular Series of Metal–Organic Frameworks with Dendritic Hexacarboxylate Ligands and Exceptionally High Gas-Uptake Capacity. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 5357–5361. doi: 10.1002/anie.201001009
This work was supported by the US Department of Energy (DE-FC36-07GO17033) and the Welch Foundation (A-1725). The microcrystal diffractions of PCN-68 and PCN-610 were carried out with the assistance of Yu-Sheng Chen at the Advanced Photon Source on beam line 15ID-B at ChemMatCARS Sector 15, which is principally supported by the National Science Foundation/Department of Energy under grant number CHE-0535644. Use of the Advanced Photon Source was supported by the US Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, under Contract No. DE-AC02-06CH11357.
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2010
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FC36-07GO17033
- Welch Foundation. Grant Number: A-1725
- National Science Foundation/Department of Energy. Grant Number: CHE-0535644
- US Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!