This research was financially supported by the NSF of China (Grant Nos. 20975104, 20935005, 20625515, 90813032), the National Basic Research Program of China (973 program, 2007CB935603 and 2010CB33502), and The Chinese Academy of Sciences (KJCX2-YW-W25 and KJCX2-YW-H11). Y.L. acknowledges financial support from the NSF of China (20905071).
Colorimetric Detection of Glucose in Rat Brain Using Gold Nanoparticles†
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 28, pages 4800–4804, June 28, 2010
How to Cite
Jiang, Y., Zhao, H., Lin, Y., Zhu, N., Ma, Y. and Mao, L. (2010), Colorimetric Detection of Glucose in Rat Brain Using Gold Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 4800–4804. doi: 10.1002/anie.201001057
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2010
- NSF of China. Grant Numbers: 20975104, 20935005, 20625515, 90813032
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2007CB935603, 2010CB33502
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Numbers: KJCX2-YW-W25, KJCX2-YW-H11
- NSF of China. Grant Number: 20905071
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!