This research was financially supported by the NSF of China (Grant Nos. 20975104, 20935005, 20625515, 90813032), the National Basic Research Program of China (973 program, 2007CB935603 and 2010CB33502), and The Chinese Academy of Sciences (KJCX2-YW-W25 and KJCX2-YW-H11). Y.L. acknowledges financial support from the NSF of China (20905071).
Colorimetric Detection of Glucose in Rat Brain Using Gold Nanoparticles†
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 28, pages 4800–4804, June 28, 2010
How to Cite
Jiang, Y., Zhao, H., Lin, Y., Zhu, N., Ma, Y. and Mao, L. (2010), Colorimetric Detection of Glucose in Rat Brain Using Gold Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 4800–4804. doi: 10.1002/anie.201001057
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2010
- NSF of China. Grant Numbers: 20975104, 20935005, 20625515, 90813032
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2007CB935603, 2010CB33502
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Numbers: KJCX2-YW-W25, KJCX2-YW-H11
- NSF of China. Grant Number: 20905071
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.