This work was supported in part by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (09-03-00433, 09-03-01131, and 09-03-91337), the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (Ke 489/26-2), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 20801052), and the “100 Talents Programme” of Chinese Academy of Sciences.
Chlorination of C86 to C84Cl32 with Nonclassical Heptagon-Containing Fullerene Cage Formed by Cage Shrinkage†
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 28, pages 4784–4787, June 28, 2010
How to Cite
Ioffe, Ilya N., Chen, C., Yang, S., Sidorov, Lev N., Kemnitz, E. and Troyanov, Sergey I. (2010), Chlorination of C86 to C84Cl32 with Nonclassical Heptagon-Containing Fullerene Cage Formed by Cage Shrinkage. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 4784–4787. doi: 10.1002/anie.201001082
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2010
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Numbers: 09-03-00433, 09-03-01131, 09-03-91337
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Ke 489/26-2
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20801052
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!