This work was supported in part by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (09-03-00433, 09-03-01131, and 09-03-91337), the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (Ke 489/26-2), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 20801052), and the “100 Talents Programme” of Chinese Academy of Sciences.
Chlorination of C86 to C84Cl32 with Nonclassical Heptagon-Containing Fullerene Cage Formed by Cage Shrinkage†
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 28, pages 4784–4787, June 28, 2010
How to Cite
Ioffe, Ilya N., Chen, C., Yang, S., Sidorov, Lev N., Kemnitz, E. and Troyanov, Sergey I. (2010), Chlorination of C86 to C84Cl32 with Nonclassical Heptagon-Containing Fullerene Cage Formed by Cage Shrinkage. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 4784–4787. doi: 10.1002/anie.201001082
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2010
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Numbers: 09-03-00433, 09-03-01131, 09-03-91337
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Ke 489/26-2
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20801052
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.