We thank the MEC for funding (CTQ2010-16226BQU and Consolider-Ingenio 2010 CSD-0003). A.B. thanks Generalitat Catalunya for a FI grant. We thank Solvias and DSM for the gift of ligands, and Dra. Rosa Ras for her valuable help on the chiral HPLC and GC measurements.
Metal-Free Catalytic Boration at the β-Position of α,β-Unsaturated Compounds: A Challenging Asymmetric Induction†
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 30, pages 5130–5134, July 12, 2010
How to Cite
Bonet, A., Gulyás, H. and Fernández, E. (2010), Metal-Free Catalytic Boration at the β-Position of α,β-Unsaturated Compounds: A Challenging Asymmetric Induction. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 5130–5134. doi: 10.1002/anie.201001198
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2010
- MEC. Grant Number: CTQ2010-16226BQU
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!