This work was performed in a frame of French-Russian Laboratory of Catalysis. The work was supported by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (grants no. 05-03-34762, 09-03-93113), and the ANR (NoMAC project)
Dynamics of Benzene Rings in MIL-53(Cr) and MIL-47(V) Frameworks Studied by 2H NMR Spectroscopy†
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 28, pages 4791–4794, June 28, 2010
How to Cite
Kolokolov, Daniil I., Jobic, H., Stepanov, Alexander G., Guillerm, V., Devic, T., Serre, C. and Férey, G. (2010), Dynamics of Benzene Rings in MIL-53(Cr) and MIL-47(V) Frameworks Studied by 2H NMR Spectroscopy. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 4791–4794. doi: 10.1002/anie.201001238
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2010
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Numbers: 05-03-34762, 09-03-93113
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!