We thank Xiaodong Cheng for providing the Dim-5 expression plasmid and Kerstin Glensk for technical assistance in preparing the AdoEnYn cofactor analogue. This work was supported by the RWTH Aachen University (graduate stipend to W.P.), the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (grant MOP 37854 to D.W.L.), the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (grant LU 466/13-1 to B.L. and grants WE 1453/4-1 and 4-2 to E.W.), and the Excellence Initiative of the German Federal and State Governments.
Enzymatic Site-Specific Functionalization of Protein Methyltransferase Substrates with Alkynes for Click Labeling†
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 30, pages 5170–5173, July 12, 2010
How to Cite
Peters, W., Willnow, S., Duisken, M., Kleine, H., Macherey, T., Duncan, Kelly E., Litchfield, David W., Lüscher, B. and Weinhold, E. (2010), Enzymatic Site-Specific Functionalization of Protein Methyltransferase Substrates with Alkynes for Click Labeling. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 5170–5173. doi: 10.1002/anie.201001240
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2010
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: MOP 37854
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: LU 466/13-1, WE 1453/4-1 and 4-2
- Excellence Initiative of the German Federal and State Governments
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!