We thank the Department of Energy Office of Basic Energy Sciences (DE-FG02-07ER46475) for support of this work, and Dr. E. Hoppe and Dr. J. C. Fettinger for crystallographic assistance. Ar′=C6H3-2,6-(C6H3-2,6-iPr2)2; cot=cyclooctatetraene.
Cleavage of the SnSn Multiple Bond in a Distannyne by Cyclooctatetraene: Formation of the π-Bound Inverse Sandwich Complex [(Ar′Sn)2(μ2-η2:η3-cot)]†
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 28, pages 4788–4790, June 28, 2010
How to Cite
Summerscales, Owen T., Wang, X. and Power, Philip P. (2010), Cleavage of the SnSn Multiple Bond in a Distannyne by Cyclooctatetraene: Formation of the π-Bound Inverse Sandwich Complex [(Ar′Sn)2(μ2-η2:η3-cot)]. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 4788–4790. doi: 10.1002/anie.201001276
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2010
- Department of Energy Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-FG02-07ER46475
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!